I am getting quite annoyed that Ancestry.ca keeps sending me emails when I have unsubscribed from ALL of them.Every time I get one now they will get a reply and will be contacted by me until it stops.
They have a link at the bottom of the email to click to remove yourself from receiving them. It's ***. It doesn't remove me AT ALL. And why can I not delete my information off their site?
I do not understand. This isnt right. This is infuriating. Not a good business model.
I will be telling every one I can reach on social media to NEVER go to this site. I didn't even subscribe to them. I clicked once out of curiosity.
Not cool Ancestry.You officially pissed me off.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything and everything
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "On Dec 22, 2016 I was sending parcel from Edmonton, AB to Logan Lake, BC. I was told it would be $56.00 and it would be delivered by Wednesday Dec..."
- "Costco had a promotion about getting rid of their over stocked items. So I went ahead & paid for the shipping & handling, because that was what they asked for...."