I am getting quite annoyed that Ancestry.ca keeps sending me emails when I have unsubscribed from ALL of them.Every time I get one now they will get a reply and will be contacted by me until it stops.
They have a link at the bottom of the email to click to remove yourself from receiving them. It's ***. It doesn't remove me AT ALL. And why can I not delete my information off their site?
I do not understand. This isnt right. This is infuriating. Not a good business model.
I will be telling every one I can reach on social media to NEVER go to this site. I didn't even subscribe to them. I clicked once out of curiosity.
Not cool Ancestry.You officially pissed me off.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything and everything
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "On Monday November 18, 2013 An employee of this business was videotaped initiating an act of Road Rage. This company was made aware of this incident yet failed to terminate..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "One of the vets at this clinic named Dr. Materi was very careless with handling our degu. She was aware of her being pregnant and still refused to let us..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."