A few months ago something happened to ancestry.com.Links no longer work, adding information is hit or miss and searches are all messed up.

Every suggested link to a source given on the right side of the page returns a 504 error. Every link resulting from a search gives a 504 error. I've tried it in Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Same problems in every browser.

I love being able to contact unknown family members but I'm looking for an alternative. Given that it costs about $30 a month, I'm cancelling my paid membership.

Does anybody know what happened to Ancestry.com?Did they get bought out by somebody?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ancestry website from Ancestry. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ancestry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ancestry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ancestry?

Comments