Turnaround Time

My family background on both sides of my family have been traced back 200 years with authentic birth certificates, baptismal records etc. My heritage is mostly German with a bit of Swiss and Italian blood.

I took the test to see if any other trace blood was in my heritage. I was appalled to find Ancestry's analysis of me being 45% British....Absolutely no way....so I wrote up a nasty review advising people to save their money and then deleted it an hour later thinking that maybe an Ancestry employee mixed my test with someone else....so I gave them a couple weeks to either refund my money or give me a new test. They refused to do either which shows they don't give a crap what they tell you about your ancestry....they are all about money and customer satisfaction is not a priority with them.

So folks...save your money...my son also had the test done and there are also errors but not as glaring. I will be telling folks to avoid Ancestry if they are looking for authentic results....

Review about: Ancestry Dna Test Kit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: False findings.

Comments

Just wondering why I wasn't able to read all of Anonymous' comment regarding the possible "nefarious" motives of people collecting the DNA samples. Just because it was anonymous?

Has it ever occurred to anyone that this Ancestry thing is a covert way of collcting peoples DNA for a nefarious reason? Who in their right mind would send an online, who knows who's behnd it entity their DNA!?! Think about that people!