3.0

I print a lot from Ancestry. The "new" Profile page, that used to either be one page long or could be altered to be one page long, now runs two to three pages long with type that is big enough to knock your eyes out. Using way more toner than I want to in order to print what should be a single page document.

Also, they have moved reference material to middle of page whereas before it was at the end of the family information on the bottom left column where it really belongs.

Had to add copy of Death Certificate as a "story" since that's the only category that accepts pdf documents. Stories to do NOT show automatically on the profile page, so the whole point of attaching it is worthless. No one will even know it's there.

When I pull up information to review on my family, there used to almost always be related documents showing on the screen for my use. Now those related documents do not always show. Also...when I indicate I only want documents from Maryland family, I either still get information for every area you can think of, or they can't find anything, including the information I know is there. Hate New Ancestry with a passion. It really has made my experience miserable instead of fun. Shame on them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with search and census and stated that there is a room for improvement of old version phased out and contact information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ancestry website. Ancestry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ancestry website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ancestry.

Had an Experience with Ancestry?

Comments