5.0

Wife was in an accident a couple of years ago that lead her to be disabled, caused financial problems so I contacted you guys to cancel my subscription. I just found out that ancestry was billing an expired credit card I have been paying off because I had to down size and budget.

The card I had on file I wanted to know if you could remove it from your files as well. Brian Jones email bjones4158@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Machele

I am somewhat confused. You say they are charging an expired card and you just discovered this.

I assume you are saying that even tho your card is expired, the card issuer is allowing the charge(s) to go over to your new card. This happens. You need to contact the card issuer and find out why they would allow this to happen. You might also change your verification of each monthly statement to something like, say monthly?

That way, any bad charges will be found by you quickly. The card issuers send you a monthly statement for a reason.

To just pay without verifying all charges for that month are valid is sloppy and costly. But, find out why the card company is allowing what they did.

Ancestry Reviews