After not being on my Family Tree for a few weeks, I attempted to open one of my Trees.It was no longer on my list of Family Trees.

Some how Ancestry has deleted it. It was a private tree with a lot of history and photos of my family in England. I have lost a lot of research, time and work creating it. I am not sure if Ancestry could find it at this point to re-establish it.

Ancestry is slow in response. They have lots of money to pay a team to take care of problems, but it seems they are either short handed or don't really care about their customers.

My subscription expires in December and I wont be renewing it.I would like to know if anyone else has experienced the same issue.

Review about: Ancestry Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ancestry?

Comments

I do not work for Ancestry but I use it a lot.I am currently not loving them either but I would like to help you find your tree.

On your main page click 'trees'. If you don't see your tree click the last option 'click and manage trees'. All of the trees you manage should be there.

Did you share your tree with anyone and make them an editor?

If so they have the ability to Delete your tree in the "Tree Setting" page.

Is that a possibility?

If you do find your tree I suggest you keep a file on your computer, like a family tree program with copies of all your photos and documents.

Fingers crossed for you.