Turnaround Time

I started on this very long journey 6 months ago and $70+ later. First I needed a separate email account for my husband, privacy issues, which I did not know in the beginning.

First account I set up didn't sync with their site, set up a second one, but because the first one was semi activated, they can't send me the information. This whole thing is just a nightmare! Now I was told if I don't find the information for the first account I will not receive the DNA results we paid for. I asked if they would just send it in the mail, that's not their policy, refunding is no longer an option so I am told, even though we will not be receiving what we paid for.

So I assume they will use the test results for their "family tree", free of charge. Something needs to be done about the way they do business. They are receiving a considerable amount of money overall. DON"T sign up to get information either, they will then bill your card on a monthly basis, and another nightmare will start, trying to get the auto billing off of your card.

They have your credit card number since it was used to buy the original kit, so they have a shoe in. All and all my experience with this firm is very negative.

Review about: Ancestry Dna Test Kit.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not timely with results.

Comments