1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

so the whole "free trial" is not free.In order to cancel you must first subscribe (the lowest fee is $20).

I did not find anything useful on here about my family tree or history. I tried to call customer support a few times and ended up on hold for over 10 min each time and never got to speak with any real person. I cannot believe I WASTED my time and money on this and strongly suggest no one else do the same unless you are trying to run around in circles and not get any real assistance. ITS NOT A FREE TRIAL!

i wanted to try it out to see if I would WANT to subscribe.I ended up not finding anything and paying money for something I didn't want.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of ancestry free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Ancestry needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ancestry free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ancestry.

Had an Experience with Ancestry?

Comments