Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My sister and I are identical twins.We both took the Ancestry DNA test and they came back completely different, which is pretty much impossible.

Her results showed Western European and Irish/English, which is pretty much correct. Mine should have been identical. My results showed Italian/greek, and for god's sake... west coast African.

Impossible. I am about as far from black African as you can get. Total and complete scam. Don't waste your money.

I contacted them and they gave me some *** and bull story that was simply nonsense about how identical (yes... IDENTICAL) twins can vary and that they stand by their results. We took the 23 and Me kit test and ... ta da!

You guessed it, Identical. I also found out that Ancestry keeps you in their database no matter what you direct on your submission form, and they also share it with the Mormon Church. My ancestry is MY business, not theirs. I have been contacted twice by people claiming to be a long lost relative since taking this test - and they claim that they found me on Ancestry's *** app.

I can not tell you how angry this makes me. It is theft of identity from my perspective.

Total scam.Stay away

Review about: Ancestry Dna Test Kit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want them to just simply cease to exist..

Had an Experience with Ancestry?

Comments

WOWSERS!...I agree ...there is something mighty suspicious going with your DNA results......especially when you are identical twins.

I would be looking into this and get some different DNA work done if I were you, and with someone MORE PRIVATE! You are right about the privacy thing! This is so very wrong with what has happened to you and others.!

And what business is of the MORMON CHRCH?????LAME!

to Anonymous #1329709

Ya know something?I totally agree with you!

Fake people don't surprise me at all anymore. There are not a lot of genuine nor authentic people running around in our world.

The world seems to have a bad pedigree!Too many animals running around out there who are nameless.