Ancestry Customer Service
- (800) 262-3787
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Ancestry is an online source of different historical records, family tree services and genealogy learning materials. The website offers to start your family tree, to search for some facts about your family. The tagline of the company is: Everyone has a story. Discover your. Ancestry has more than four billion names in historical records. The website has an access to birth, marriage and death records, the Social Security death index, obituary collection, US military records, US immigration collection, and a lot of other records.
In addition, Ancestry has a worldwide collection of millions of names in family trees submitted by members.
Ancestry is ranked 249 out of 2324 in Professional Services category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Ancestry to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Provo, Utah, United States
- Lehi, Utah, United States
- Skokie, Illinois, United States
- Whittier, California, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Latham, New York, United States
- Endicott, New York, United States
- Babylon, New York, United States
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States