Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had my DNA results done by ancestry, and came back with 100% European, which is a bunch of hooey!I have ancestors on the Dawes role and many generations after that going back to 1700's and longer.

Also, tribal affiliation and blood quantum, and they told me that often it the NA DNA doesn't pass to the individual. Well, I look just like my great grandmother who walked the "Trail of Tears", even have her hair, and the say I have no NA DNA. They are scamming everyone and telling people things about their ancestry, which is s. Try personal matter, that simply aren't true and changing their perspective about who they think they are.

Shame on them!!!!Don't waste your money!!!!

Review about: Ancestry Genealogy Record.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: International records.

I didn't like: Total scam.

Had an Experience with Ancestry?

Comments

#1351964

Ancestry cannot test for Native American DNA. I believe it says in the FAQs. There are very few tests for Native DNA, they don't have a large enough sample database to test against.

had two dna test done by two individual dna groups.One said I am all European and good old ancestries says I am 50 % African and 30% NA.

What the H#ll!I Have blue eyes with blond hair and come from Europe.

to Diane #1352909

Next time do research on where you're buying DNA tests from to see if the company is reputable or not. Diane probably tested with Ancestry-By-DNA which is NOT the same company as Ancestry dot com. Ancestry dot com, 23andMe, and Family Tree DNA do not make mistakes of the severe magnitude Diane referred to and all 3 of those companies do a very good job of identifying Amerindian DNA when it actually exists in a person's genes.