1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Recently you requested personal assistance from our Support Center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Please reply to this message if your issue has not been resolved.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Auto-Response (Administrator) (06/26/2016 08:35 PM)

We are currently in the process of transferring our email support to a new platform. We are committed to resolving your concerns. Please click or copy/paste the following link to fill out a support form so that we can further assist you with your issue.

This is an automated email, please do not respond.

Customer (Fred Kramer) (06/26/2016 08:35 PM)

Please respond!!EmojiEmoji Around and around we go and where it stops no one knows?

I have uplinked my trees several times. It does not resolve the problems. After unlinking my tree, working in a test tree, and working on my tree on Ancestry. I find that almost all ways it is after I sync work on Ancestry and new data and individuals appear. 1. After up linking a tree I have to reconcile place names and the program not responding and may crash.

2. After doing work on Ancestry on any tree including my test tree. Note: (my test tree was totally created on Ancestry). I find when editing the tree 2a. I find the sex of several individual are a ? mark see other reports.

2b. When editing I find that several dates look funny (illegal format and when going into the field program not responding and may crash)

2c. When Editing notes it acts *** goes slow backward Note: I have gotten very good at recognizing this it has funny invitation, mixed case size, ect. If I fix them or remove data and re-enter manual it is OK.

2d. I see duplicate no date individual if I try to fix or merger the program crashes. Note: Once fixed or delated and re-entered it is OK.

As a test

1. I replaced my hardware ran it for several weeks without FTM or other options no failures.

2. Installed peripheral software no problem (including update MS net frame - tuning off Edge - updated Acrubat - and Java)

3. Worked with Ancestry FTM for three weeks with out Ancestry no problem did uplink trees and occasional hint and synced to my on line tree with little problems.

4. After a month I started to work with my tree on Ancestry and developed a test tree and my system started with not responding ect.

5. Today I found a few individual added on Ancestry were on the top of the index. I changed the name and it worked fine.

Once these problem individual are removed or corrected it was OK. A few were on the top of the list blank (possible null) I always delete these and It may cash. (this is always an indication of corrupt data - this was new data from Ancestry.

6. The error log MSCORLIB is complaining and looks like the program have encountered protected data, a nul, or some other problems.

Please help??

7. The last test was I installed maKiev 2014.1 and once again stayed off Ancestry for 3-4 weeks with little problems. After working on Ancestry trees including a test tree problems begin. The test tree has been forwarded several times.

There is no Question that Ancestry FTM2011-FTM2014 has had many problems (may have never worked) and now FTM 2014.1 and Ancestry and still will be responsible for a full recall if that may or could happen.

Consumer watch has Ancestry first and FTM software as number one and two on its list under current investigation. And a full press release will be fourth coming.

8. Legacy Family tree now has taken over the number one place.

and as for approval rating Consumer Affairs now rates Ancestry 79% and number one Family Historian is number 1 with 99%.

They are currently reviewing more then 367 hundreds of reports.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ancestry Family Tree Maker 2014 Graphics Software.

Reason of review: FTM has never worked and billing issues. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ftm never worked and dna lies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 26, 2016.

Comments